To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
DanieleCorbelli.com uses technical cookies to provide the service and to improve user experience.
Other than that, there are third-party cookies (i.e. cookies installed from other sites), specifically:
1) Google Analytics (see policy Google Analytics for cookie)
2) Facebook (see policy Facebook for cookie)
3) Twitter (see policy Twitter for cookie)
4) Pinterest (see policy Pinterest for cookie)
5) Iubenda (see policy Iubenda for cookie)
6) Cookie Script (see policy Cookie Script for cookie)
7) Youtube (see policy Youtube for cookie)
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.